HTS knows materials.
We know the quality processes during fabrication, assembly, test, and through shipment.
The goal of our company is to provide our Customers with tactile, hands-on, in-plant, distinct acts of examination of materials and equipment in such a way as to determine and verify that these Standards meet the Purchase Order requirements.
We try to insure that the vendor compiles with the drawings, the specification, the standards and codes of the industry and their complete scope of supply to the Purchaser.
Quality cannot be inspected into a product.
It must be built-in during the manufacturing process. Our Quality Representatives provided those necessary interim assurances, inspection, examinations, and tests that include the following.
• Monitor the effectiveness of the vendor's Quality Control Program, technique and processes.
• Evaluate the level of that quality that may ascertain the vendor either complies with all of the above-noted standards or may require the Purchaser to request more strict order requirements.
• Provide visual verification of the non-destructive testing of materials and welding that would include alloy verification.
• Perform a visual witness of the mechanical and/or electrical tests.
• Provide experienced personnel to witness and Factory Acceptance testing (FAT) or performance tests.
• Review all Material and Test Certification to insure documentation for future reference.
• Provide final visual and dimensional inspection, as well as appropriate preparations for shipment.